TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. In order to continue, you must first read and accept the Terms and Conditions Disclaimer. To accept the Terms and Conditions Disclaimer, please check the box at the end of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Registration Fees are non-refundable. No additional discounts apply. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
3. Disney is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming utilized by the Group, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the Website, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction.
4. Group agrees that (i) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Tickets, or the Website shall be filed, and that venue properly lies, only in state or federal courts located or, if the Circuit Court does not have jurisdiction, then before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida (Orlando Division) and Groups hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Group be permitted to obtain awards for, and Group hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
5. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflicts of laws principles and the laws of the United States, without giving effect to any principals of conflicts of law. Disney makes no representation that the content on the Website is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Website act on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including any applicable local laws.
6. These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between Groups and Disney pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
7. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions of Use, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.